ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: An imaginary speedy drawing

An imaginary speedy drawing

Just to test a new tablet on offer I bought (I've got two of them new now and one pretty old and with some problems I used this far).
    Just pencil and final fill around .... Really few minutes. It feels the pressure pretty well, differently from my old one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SpeedyFace.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	88.4 KB 
ID:	49670  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Handsome guy, Caesar, so have a fun with the new tablet.

i recently bought a new tablet myself...just have to get used to the new "feel"

very nice charcoal grain. It seems to be working well!

Thank You, dear Anna. Tablets quality and features seem much more important then I thought. The more I can draw as I would naturally do on real, the fastest and the best the outcomes are delivered.

Dear Kenmo, I've got both a new Trust Model corresponding to the old one improved and thinned (I didn't use it so far but for few tries) a couple of months ago and this one which is a Silver Crest 2000 GTA on offer (they ar both cheap).
    The difference is that the oldest one I've got since few years (a Trust TB3100) and I still mostly used this far and which is randomly malfunctioning, because of installation problems of the CD on the old PC where I use it, didn't perceive pressure effects with the pencil or chalk like this new one and doesn't work with the best resolution. It makes quite a difference! Thank You!

Dear Steve, I must say that characters generation by mere imagination is where I feel comfortable and I get easily and fast honestly good results, like in this case. Thank You!

Right, dear Semd74! This last one also has a wheel I may turn to either scroll or zoom up or down (and work on sound etc.) and a considerable number of programmable funtion all around. It allows also to have two different screen ratios. The pen, though, is a little bigger and heavier, even if ergonomic. Thank You!

Dear Albert, the pencil, as I use it, is quite good when tilted to give different wide tonal traits. It's better than chalk (which corresponds to charcoal on AR, more or less) for finer details and lines and less grainy finishing (with reference to low pressure chalk), but chalk is better to fill wider areas and darker tones I think. Thank You!

Great drawig Cesare and a face full of character. Enjoy your new tablet
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Thank You, dear Katie, even though I won't usually take the new tablet around with me (maybe the other slimline new one) and I may still have to use also the old one, thus You would still find some qualitative problem in many of my works whenever I cannot be precise enough or use a different pressure from my hand. In case I hope You'll forgive me for this.

Dear Caesar,
    You have just painterly imagined quite an interesting portrait.
    Now if I were to continue imagining ... his stong features also
    seem to elude possibly a man of music, song and maybe even
    poetry because the expression, in particular the eyes evoke
    a more intense vision of the world. Earthy but soulful he is.
    A cracking good sketch!
    Mairzie Dotes