Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: JoyB's kids paintings

1. I think these are fantastic. I especially like the one of the boat, and the Lion. The dog has an adorable look on his face too come to think of it - I wish I could see what was causing him to make it

Wow! I am really glad you like my work

I will be posting more soon !

from, JoyB's DD

Quote Originally Posted by HarlequiNQB View Post
    I think these are fantastic. I especially like the one of the boat, and the Lion. The dog has an adorable look on his face too come to think of it - I wish I could see what was causing him to make it
    Hi HarlequiNOB , glad you like it , the dog is actually my dog - who is a rescue therefor always seems to have an adorable look on his face!

thanks, JoyB's DD

These are super! Very talented and amazing work for your age or any age I think.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by gzairborne View Post
    These are super! Very talented and amazing work for your age or any age I think.
    Hi gzairborne , Thank you so much! It is lovely to have such nice reply's from all of you!

from, JoyB's DD

You're doing great! I would say just keep practicing. Draw and paint everything you can and keep at it. As a kid, my very first artwork (age 3...) was the toilet. I finger painted it cause it was boring white. At least that is what my mom told me. I would draw stuff from books and I even used to draw my shoes, books on my desk, my junky bedroom () all sorts of stuff. I still draw all sorts of things, generally everyday.

You're already very talented kiddo. You have a good eye and it shows.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by MagenSparks View Post
    You're doing great! I would say just keep practicing. Draw and paint everything you can and keep at it. As a kid, my very first artwork (age 3...) was the toilet. I finger painted it cause it was boring white. At least that is what my mom told me. I would draw stuff from books and I even used to draw my shoes, books on my desk, my junky bedroom () all sorts of stuff. I still draw all sorts of things, generally everyday.

You're already very talented kiddo. You have a good eye and it shows.
    Hi MagenSparks... Thanks so much for the advice , I sort of do that but it has inspired me just to draw anything ...

Thanks again,
    JoyB's DD