Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Comic Book Odds and Ends (UPDATED 3-30-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by justjean View Post
    Thanks SOS, I've grab them also
    You're welcome, and enjoy .
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Simplify the installation for ArtRage 4

Hi Someonesane,
    Please to simplify the installation of your Comic Books tools can you insert these in an ArtRage 4 package?
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Armoured View Post
    Hi Someonesane,
    Please to simplify the installation of your Comic Books tools can you insert these in an ArtRage 4 package?
    Thanks.
    Hello Armoured,

I've gathered the Odds and Ends I posted here and packed them into a an ARpack for you. I've included some other items I made in the pack as well (such as Sticker Spray Presets I've made for emulating sketch pencils, additional Speed Line Spray presets, and the like). The pack can be downloaded here: LINK (Note: The Watercolor Canvas' are not included within this pack, because they weren't intended for the Comic and Manga Helper section. If you wish to use those, you'll need to download the ARpack for them, in my previous post).

Quote Originally Posted by Someonesane View Post
    Hello Armoured,

I've gathered the Odds and Ends I posted here and packed them into a an ARpack for you. I've included some other items I made in the pack as well (such as Sticker Spray Presets I've made for emulating sketch pencils, additional Speed Line Spray presets, and the like). The pack can be downloaded here: LINK (Note: The Watercolor Canvas' are not included within this pack, because they weren't intended for the Comic and Manga Helper section. If you wish to use those, you'll need to download the ARpack for them, in my previous post).
    Thanks again Someonesane

Thank YOU

Thank you so much!

Is there any chance to get an updated link to the arpack? I used the crap out of these tools, but got a new tablet and didn't save the arpack from the old one. When I came here to get it, the link is dead.

Disregard. I was lucky enough to find I had saved it in one of my Google Drive accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by tomatogoatee View Post
    Disregard. I was lucky enough to find I had saved it in one of my Google Drive accounts.
    Hi Tomatogoatee,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, I've been very busy and haven't had the chance to frequent the forums as much I would like. I'm glad you have enjoyed the arpack and have managed to locate a copy to use. In the event that you should find yourself needing it again, please know that I have now updated the Download Link, so it should be active again.