ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Help Please...

Help Please...

I expanded my color samples panel to the max while reading colors with names... now I cannot reach it - Ive tried all I can think of including deleting the painting I was working on to see if I could restore normality... Arrrggghhh!

Any ideas please?
    Ta very much
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gone!.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	246.9 KB 
ID:	49311  

Before we go and have you erase all of your custom settings to fix it, let's make sure we can't take care of it by fidgeting with some of the panels settings, first. Try this:

1. Open the Samples Panel
    2. With your mouse, Right Click on the Panels top bar (see attached Image 1)
    3. On the menu, select the option to "Scale To 50%"
      • This should reduce the size (and thus the width and height) of your Samples Panel

4. A - If you can now see the tab on the bottom of the panel that allows you to change the length of the panel, make the panel shorter so that when you increase the panels scale back to 100%, it won't be to long.

B - If you still can't see the tab, try holding down the "Alt" key on your keyboard, and left click and drag your mouse over the panels top bar, to rotate the panel (see attached image 2) and see if you can't get the drag tab into view.

• Note: you can reset the the angle and size of the panel by holding shift and left click dragging the panel bar after you have shortened it.
    Should all of this have failed, you may need to reset your program to its default settings, but let's make sure you can't fix it this way first.

Image 1:
    Name:  resizesamplepanel.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  69.6 KB

Image 2:
    Name:  resizesamplepanel2.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  85.0 KB
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Dear SS, you are a godsend to this community!!!

I had completely forgotten about that right click feature on the Samples title panel, and of course that did it easy as pie.

Thank you, thank you

Happy to have helped
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.