ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ramses by his stylist ....

Talking Ramses by his stylist ....

I was inspired by Alexandra and the great and illustrious historical celebrity she chose for her last artpiece .... Here's my last quickie on the same subject!
    It's not a real artpiece though, but going towards Halloween ....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ramses by his stylist.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	342.0 KB 
ID:	49204  
    Last edited by Caesar; 10-13-2010 at 05:31 AM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Wow, you are very creative, Caesar. You can imagine and transfer on canvas. Very very nice.
    There are full of an artistic objects and environment surrounding us. So don’t worry to get any idea for painting.....Khalid
    My Gallery : Khalid_ipda
    My Tutorial : How to paint water? How to paint trees? How to paint waterfall?
    My 2nd email:
    khalid_ipda@yahoo.com.my

Oh Cesare!You have me in stitches, I will have to wrapped up now! The other guy in heals....

Thank You very much, dear Kahlid! Creativity? I guess it's a genetic problem I've got from my ancestors ....

Fantastic puns in Your reply, dear Sandra! As for the stylist attire and pose ... well, You know how fashion designer usually show to be ...? I hope You noticed all the details too. I just forgot to put some lines to emphasize the stylist hand movement and the shaky walk of Ramses.
    Since You entitled me "great", You can see my hieratical geroglyphic signature in a cartouche, like for the Pharaohs names ....

I did notice all of the details indeed dear Cesare. You and my hubby seem to share the same opinion of my beautiful Ramses. In the book though it suggests that he is heterosexual and being a mummy has some fantastic advantages. I think I would now change my desire from being a vampire to this immortal existence.

This is so great Caesar and yes, details I noticed, so nice to view your artistic work again

I Love it! Cracks me up!!!!
    My Website - SkylarArt.com
    "Beauty Draws those who Draw Beauty" - Skylar

Dear Sandra, Ramses II was not only heterosexual, he also had many wifes and many more sons and daughters, even before enjoying the mummy's fantastic advantages (I don't now much about, as yet ). Therefore the relationship with his stylist was merely professional.

I don't think I was particularly artistic in here, dear Pat, rather a little crazy! Thank You for Your support and attention (to details too).

Dear Skylar, I hope You're OK now and fully recovered. I wouldn't like You to risk to have Your wounds re-opening .... Thank You!

Ha ... very good ... that guy, what he has in his mouth? A pin? Good, good ..

A pin, dear Oriane, I confirm, like taylors for adapting suits and clothes during a fitting in old good times. Thank You!