ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Waifs and strays...

Waifs and strays...

Following your kind comments about my 'Rogues gallery' post a few weeks ago, I thought I'd pluck up courage again and give light of day to a few other ‘loose ends’ lurking on my hard disk. Like last time, they are mostly just personal, experimental ArtRage3 SP sketches and doodles.

I have a slight worrying feeling, that if I'm not careful, I'm going to doodle my life away

Thanks again for taking time to look, Jono
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jonos-hard-disk2.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	462.2 KB 
ID:	49084  

The fly is so amazing and detailed!
    kaiko

Hey Jono! I see so many delightful sketches there and I love the watercolors!
    I love the...oh wait...could that be a Juno? and oh my goodness....the thick socks! haha-so cute, I won't ask about the sheep or the three sisters

And they are so good to see them again, all in one bunch. Cute and inspirational,Jono.... love them all.

Wow- an inspiring and fun collage!

nice.....ther is nothing wrong with doodling

Most of them are quite cute.

Thank you again for all your comments…

Kaiko: the detail is a bit of an illusion. It was a traced, imported image, so was a bit like painting by numbers – good fun though.

Sandy: hehe your right – that is a ‘Juno’! (sheep - bhaaaa!)

AT-TA: thank you for your kind comment, it means such a lot from a talented artist

SMViolano: thank you indeed, looking forward to seeing some of your work.

Jon: totally agree, but I would like to do a planned out, fully fledged painting occasionally though.

Jasminek: Hmmm, I know want you mean – I should have put a warning up about those knees!

BTW: I've put a thread in the 'Hints and tips' section about making picture frames with shadows, if any one is interested.

Very nice, ... very creative work art.
    There are full of an artistic objects and environment surrounding us. So don’t worry to get any idea for painting.....Khalid
    My Gallery : Khalid_ipda
    My Tutorial : How to paint water? How to paint trees? How to paint waterfall?
    My 2nd email:
    khalid_ipda@yahoo.com.my