ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: As promised.

As promised.

As promised...i sketched also this Bouguereau girl. Just a pen and knife...was to lazy to start a big picture....

Thanks for the ref pic Caesare.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by AT-TA; 10-09-2010 at 11:29 PM.

I must say you are a very gifted portrait painter (really liked 'one of those moments...) With this one you've captured the life and movement of the girl just as she's looking up. I have to confess I had to look up who Bouguereau was - not really my thing, but I do certainly appreciate his skill and composition, which you've obviously taken to heart.

Thank you Jono, milion times, for your very uplifting comment.It really makes my day.
    I went to see your work..... love your courage in expressions... love the motives you are painting and it is obvious, you are having so much fun, when creating your work. Love the guys with big noses, you are creating... sheeps, and fish and all the creatures as they appear in our lives are obviously the inspirations to you. I admire that gift, appreciation of those living things around us... you so simply glorify their existence in such a simple and wonderful way... drawing them... bringing them to our attention... because they make our travel on this planet so wonderful. Forgive me, if i am a bit annoying with everything i am saying here, i had to express somehow my gratitude for all the happy thoughts your words of praise brought to the surface of my otherwise humble existence.

Lazy??? Pretty gorgeous for a lazy sketch, really like it.

Really pretty AT. lovely work
    Treat Others as you wish to be treated

http://mannafig.deviantart.com/

Thats wonderful work AT-TA
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Great work with the pen and knife Annie

AT-TA,
    If I could only be artistically this lazy ... "As promised " is absolutely
    gorgeous. There is a a quizzical innocence about her demeanor
    that is most charming and effervescent. An outstanding work of art!

Mairzie Dotes

You (and Your paintings as well) are welcome, dear Anna! Maybe I can get boring, but Your interpretation here seems to slightly twist her into a proto-Chagall ... I hope nextly You would slightly turn a cpy into an El Greco style, an artist I find really impressive considering his age too .... Wonderful!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!