ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Trace using own colour

Trace using own colour

I just did a pic using a traceing picture and used its own colours with a blackboard and chalk, if i went down with the chalk i got 1 colour if i went up the colour was a little different same for left & right.

Question is is it ment to do that or i'm i doing something wrong, the picture turned out ok well i liked it

The other thing is it wrong to post pic's done this way as its not done by the person?
    Graham Fisher
    Email: Home cripster99@gmail.com

Homepage: artwheel.org

Mobile: 021-029-75930

Artrage 2.6
    Artrage 3.5
    Artrage 4.04

Wacom Graphire 6x8 Bluetooth
    Win7
    4GB 64bit
    sp2

When tracing with colours being chosen automatically, the colour is only chosen on 'mouse down' - where the tool first touches the canvas. (The exception is the new glitter in ArtRage 2.2, which chooses the colour for every glitter particle all the time).
    So it could be choosing a slightly different colour each time from the source image.

Regarding posting traced work - go right ahead. It would be polite to put a note saying it's a traced artwork as well.
    AndyRage's mantra for graphics engine code:
    "Sure - how hard can it be?"