ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Recomendation : Griffin Stylus

Recomendation : Griffin Stylus

Artrage on the iPad is brilliant. I didnt even know there was an iPad version until I stumbled across it on ipadcreative. It works amazingly well.

Just a small recomendation to anyone who wants a decent stylus for their iPad. After struggling with the POGO stylus for a while, I got myself the Griffin one.

It works really well, and is ultra responsive. With the iPad, Griffin Stylus, and Artrage, I can really see myself leaving my Fujitsu Tablet PC in the drawer for a long time to come.
    James Hall
    Hallstudios

Griffin is good, so is the Boxwave, which is almost the same. I still use pogo as well, it's slower for precise line work. Thanks for idea.
    Susan Murtaugh satisfied user (ArtRage)
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/suzi54241/

Hi james have IPad no stylus where do you buy one ???

eighty try amazon.co.uk

Thanks jonwood coming 8.12.10. Sorry slow replying

What is the tip on the griffin like? I have a pogo and while I like it, I'm looking for something with a different feel than the foam tip on the pogo.

I have a BoxWave stylus. The tip is rubbery and ballon-like. That sounds weird but it works well. Sometimes though I feel that if I press too hard I'll tear the rubber open.

I had a griffin stylus as well but after only 2 months the rubber completely started being weird and the resistance on the screen was overwhelming so I got a Pogo Stylus soon afterwards and I believe that the foam will last a while. I don't know, it might be just me with this problem and I do not have the Invisibleshield thing.

I found three iClooly multi- touch pens for sale@ 5.00 per.
    I popped out the resistive tip and easily replaced it with conductive sponge.
    I now have a brush and a sponge tip stylus in one pen

stylus makes the difference?

I am brand new to Artrage .. discovered it because i have an iPad now. The first thing i did after i bought Artrage is buy a stylus... unfortunately because i'm way to impestuous .. i ran to best buy (I hate that store) and got the Targus, the single available stylus.

Can someone discuss their experiments with them. I found the notion the a slow response stylus can be useful for precision linework to be insightful and interesting.

How do these veteran stylus (stylii??) compare to the Targus?