ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Whose that girl? Fernando Alonso's!

Smile Whose that girl? Fernando Alonso's!

Since I had the pleasure to see him wondefully portrayed by Javier, I thought he would have appreciated his racing car two.
    Isn't she a beauty?
    A quickie substantially made with feltpen and mouse.
    Accuracy was not felt necessary, since You see it generally shooting like a red flash along the racing tracks all over the world!

Vai Fernando! Forza Ferrari!
    Let's win this further world championship and let the legend go on!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FerrariF1-2010.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	233.4 KB 
ID:	48917  
    Last edited by Caesar; 10-05-2010 at 11:17 PM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

sorry Caesar your forgeting Hamilton ---E/S

Dear Sandra, that's the legendary Ferrari red , the color of Italian racing cars and motorcycles (and airplanes in the Schneider Cup) since ever in international competitions even before the IIWW(traditionally they were white German, Blue French, green English).
    The mix of this flaming color, the designs and the sound of a Ferrari engine are still somehow inimitable, even if, in the past we made also other quite famous sportcars like Maserati and Lamborghini. Also the founder in Alsace (France) and designer of the Bugatti firm, probably the most beautiful and sumptuous vintage cars ever was Italian, Ettore Bugatti.
    You know, we have always had a great passion and love for engines, cars and motorcycles here (including aircraft, at least before the IIWW) and thought of them as both technological marvels and artpieces.
    As a matter of fact, also the art movement of the Futuristi (the Futurism, artists like Boccioni, Balla) celebrated the dynamic nature and speed of those new idols of the XXth century.
    Thank You!

Dear ATPlus, I think that, unfortunately for him, it's Hamilton himself who forgot of Hamilton and started making mistakes jeopardizing or giving away his once possible victory. Moreover now Ferrari and Red Bull cars look the most competitive cars at the moment .... Thank You ... and thanks Hamilton for gracefully crush Your cars and give up!

Caesar Don't forget the fat lady hasn't sung yet --E/S

I hope not indeed, dear ATPlus!
    Ferrari myth, its unique long victories list and fame are even more exciting due to and live on the quality and the competetiveness of the various different opponents that she met along eight decades of history (almost same age than You ).

wasn't it Renult who started the racing if my memory is still working that must be something like 1910

(Paris to Madrid that I'm not sure of )

I'm talking of F1 racing (from 1946 on) and previous similar world championship from 1926 anyway. Moreover I don't remember Renault or anyone els to have participated continuously and to have won a vaguely comparable number of cups or to be in the same business building all the parts of the racing cars not as an assembler of parts ... Moreover Ferrari was always Ferrari and was never called after its main sponsor or other funny names or the name of the designer and they sell dream cars all over the world.
    Have a look on this site:
    http://www.statsf1.com/en/statistiqu...on/nombre.aspx
    Last edited by Caesar; 10-06-2010 at 06:56 AM.

Caesar Renult is not a funny name its a family name the eldest son started making cars which were a sucess he was reconed to be a equal to
    H.Ford for his product methods it is said he ran into trouble during the war as wanting to hang to his raw materials had to make a VW type car for the Germans at the end of the war he was bunged in a castle in France where someone had him Garotted ???

Actually, as for funny names, I was referring to racing cars called Red Bulls or even Benetton in the past, certainly not renowned car makers brands like Renault... I obviously know Renault, Citroen, Peugeot the French counterparts of our Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Lancia, essentially high rate production car makers.
    Constructors somehow corresponding to Ferrari, Maserati, Lamborghini are really few though. Porsche, Jaguar and Mercedes (mostly in the old times though).
    Have a look to statistics of F1 I provided above and You will see the difference between Ferrari and the all the others (Alfa Romeo was an older than Ferrari competitor too, once upon a time).