ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Halloween Thread 2010 to be or not to be....

Halloween Thread 2010 to be or not to be....

Any opinions on a Halloween thread? Should we have a 2010 or leave it with the last one? I will be happy to reload paintings on new thread.
    I hope everyone else is a silly as I am this time of year and I hope to see some more cool paintings.

Hey...what a cool idea... I vote we start a new one... But I wasn't a regular memeber in 2009 so you may want to disregard my vote.... (Although I've been registered on the forum for a couple of years, it's only recently I really started to hang out here)...

Thank you Ken. I will beg one of rage team members to help me with this one since I started this boo boo.

Did you start it yet?

Hi Albert, I wrote Dave and asked him to help me move the others and mine to a new 2010. I started adding mine to the old one.

It would seem that all we need to do is remove the 2009 from the title then and we would be open for business.

It's now 'Halloween Thread'. Good idea!

You can find the thread here: http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums...ad.php?t=22272
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design