ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: An EYE

An EYE

Hi.

As some of you already knows I bought ARTRAGE several days ago. So I dedicate myself to learn it with the good tutorials around here and on youtube, and I finally manage to understand its functionalities.

So, I picked an image on Internet and them I just draw it on AR. It took me two days to finish it. I used the different pencil tools
    I liked the final result, and I know some of you would also like it as well.

Thank you for reading.

(by the way. I am still searching for information regarding the Magic Wan (?). I do not know how to use this tool (nor either the others on the Selection Tool) So If you know something about it on a tutorial or a link, please let me know. Thank you in advance)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	OJO.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	175.2 KB 
ID:	48826  
    Last edited by kaiko; 10-02-2010 at 10:16 PM.
    kaiko

Yes, at you it has turned out. Absolutely.
    As to 'selection tool / magic wand' - personally I do not have teaching materials. But you can try to play with settings
    (Press 'selection tool' and then 'settings'), probably it will help you in the evident image.
    Or esteem section "Selection" from 'Help'.
    If I have misunderstood you - excuse
    choosing the words, we lose thoughts
    facebook, B, tumblr

Brilliant detailed drawing, well done Kaiko
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Very good detail of a beautiful eye, glad you are enjoying ArtRage.

Excellent work, love it!!!!
    Magic wand, my favorite tool-look beneath the crayon on tool box below-click the square-now look to the settings box and you will see-everything from square-circle-wand-etc and settings for these tools as well.

A most wondrfully beautiful eye , and I just learned something new from Sandy so thanks for asking about the wand

Welcome and a most promising exercise indeed!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

What a fantastic pencil work. Congratulations on your purchase of AR and welcome to the forums.
    "I paint because I love to cut mats" (Arthur Alexander)

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them!

Mike and Alexandra, thank you about the Magic Wand tool issue. I actually know where I can find it on ArtRage. What I am not able is to take all its full potential. What I mean is that I never used photoshop or other digital program and related to this tool, the magic wand (and others similar tools presents on AR) what I have found in most tutorials is that they keep saying "You can use magic wand tool in a similar way that you use the "X" tool on photoshop"...
    so I have no idea how to work with it properly.

Thank you coops, Jasminek, kenmo, justjean, Caesar and Juz for your words and also for your welcome!
    kaiko