ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shoot For The Moon!

Shoot For The Moon!

OR The Barefooted Young Witch....
    Spent a few days off and on with this project. No references, just imagination. I used crayon on cell like our Dear SCP uses, and I used the sphere string on 100% spray rate for the hat-and a few other fantastic brush and nature stamp features. I can't say enough about how fun this program is. All AR3Pro.
    I hope you like her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Shoot For The Moon3.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	243.2 KB 
ID:	48827  
    Last edited by Alexandra; 10-02-2010 at 06:54 PM. Reason: touching up painting

Sandra, I love this one, it is adorable, the colors are so nice, and what a beautiful job on your shading

Thumbs up

Honestly, I wish you would just do a Halloween thread. I love how you use the bold colors but they always come across as soft. Each of your halloween themes remind me of the old classic halloween postcards from the 40's and 50's, some even younger....I have tried your cat and pumpkin but I am not there....I love everything...! Can't wait til I can get back to this full time...

Thanks for the joy I receive when glancing at your art.

Blessings

Thumbs up

By that "just do a halloween thread" - not just a but rather please do an additional of just halloween art....I love it....! Learning as much from you as I can...I have "NO" art training except play.

Pat, thanks so much, I am so happy that you liked it!

Gigi, How nice of you, thanks so much! That era really appeals to me. I have kept so many of my kids books because I love the illustrations in them. Every once in a while I will find something that appeals to me and I try to keep that particular style in mind when I draw.
    When I first came to AR, I didn't know much. With everyone's kind comments I felt so encouraged to keep trying. I have tried many digital art programs, and there are some great ones out there, but when I tried AR in 2006, I was hooked. With the last Pro version, it has been such a blast for me. Because of my time here in our forum and drawing, I am a much happier person, and each year I am happy with little improvements here and there. I have so far to go, but I feel that it is within reach now.
    Ask any question, and there are so many here ready to help.
    Thanks again Gigi and Blessings to you as well.

So cute Sandra
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

It is magnificent!
    choosing the words, we lose thoughts
    facebook, B, tumblr

This is an astoundingly good image, also considering that comes right out of Your brain and imagination!
    Fantastic and excellent entry!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

A great image and I do Love that hat and hair Sandy