ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: It'sArt Live Chat - SEPT 30th - tonight

It'sArt Live Chat - SEPT 30th - tonight

Not sure if any folk here will be interested in listening in, But there will be a live video conference on air between various artists invited by Patrice Leymarie, who runs the It'sArt site, as they chat about fantasy art. I know that Cris Delara, (outstanding Pin-Up artist and charming lady) will be there, as well as a far less good looking chap named Nick (me). I know some of the others invited and they are immensely talented - but don't want to say their names in case I jinx their turning up.

There will be a text talk facility enabling you to lob questions and comments into the mix, but you won't be able to broadcast your cam if you have one - not on this occasion - sorry. This is just an attempt to keep it manageable and hopefully more informative, giving the artists more of clear run. Some planned future sessions will allow you to broadcast all you like.

If it is of interest to you - we'll be officially live on this page here, from 9pm (GMT-London) which is 4PM where Cris is in Canada, and 10PM where Patrice is in France.
    Or click the banner image at the top of this post.
    Last edited by Nickillus; 10-01-2010 at 04:13 AM.
    Nick Harris Artwork
    http://nickillus.com

New system as of April 2011
    i5 quad core - Asus P7P55LX
    Windows 7 Home Premium
    8gig DDR3 RAM
    Wacom intuos 3 A5
    Radeon 512mb graphics card