ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Natures' Moonlit Stage

Red face Natures' Moonlit Stage

My first attempt at moonlight...I'm not an artist but I love this program. Open to any help I can get to improve.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Atmosphere!
    choosing the words, we lose thoughts
    facebook, B, tumblr

It's very good early offering. Just keep at it. You will evolve with artrage as you apply the same learning as in real medium arts and as you become more and more familiar with getting the tools to perform to your will. It's a process for sure. For an early picture it's very expressive. I think you captured the feel of moonlight and a little bit of eeriness as well... what could be lurking in the dark?

You may not be an artist as you say, but I think this is a wonderful start, I like it a lot

Wonderfully atmospheric! It sort of has an underwater feel to it. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

I noticed some "doodles" on the iPad app in the Gallery. Keep us posted on how that´s working for you.
    The only problem with humor is that no one takes it seriously.

A very good start, you seem to have the feel of creating ambiance, well done.

thank you

Perhaps it's the creative emotional side of me coming out but Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, for any and All words of kindness! I truly Love doing this...I have never had any (0) training, I've never even owned a paint set or even really done much with crayons or markers, so these give me hope that perhaps one day I can do better. I've had the program 3 weeks, I think or a little over that and have spent every free moment I can trying to master the tools. Any help or constructive information will be greatly appreciated always.

Thank you to all of you...I don't truly understand the phrasing "atmospheric" when it comes to art unless it means I created a mood. Hope this is true!

Blessings to you all,

Creation is Godliness!

Quote Originally Posted by ScottF View Post
    Wonderfully atmospheric! It sort of has an underwater feel to it. ...
    Think the same way about it.It has a nice atmosphere. Beautiful! Welcome here.

Such a moody and almost alien world nocturnal! Outstanding!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!