ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Sphere and Other Stamps and Stickers

The Sphere and Other Stamps and Stickers

I thought this might spark some imaginations...
    In the stamps area you can experiment with the settings and size of each tool and enhance in anyway you wish.

I used the sphere on 100%.

Anyone up for it?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The Worms!.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	282.5 KB 
ID:	48667  
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Alexandra; 09-28-2010 at 09:20 AM. Reason: typo

I had used a similar setting with one of my stickers to create the tree trunk in following image. In fact, the entire image was created with stickers, including the sky (although I did use a layer set to Multiply blend to add some shadows here or there).

Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Living in my Own Bubble

Would love to play with this idea more, but I lack time today.

This was done in about 10 minutes just using the bubble sticker setting.

Name:	myownbubble.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	273.6 KB 
ID:	48670  

I had a few more ideas:
    Have you tried making something much larger as in clicking the edit and entering 300%? I tried that with my ants, and was able to draw faces on them, or you could get serious and draw the actual features of the insect.
    I want to make a snake and dragon...the ideas are flying around in my head.

All right Someonesane! Too cool! Oh I can't wait to try this. Fantastic idea for trees. I also like the background. So dreamy and pleasant.

Dear Magensparks, I can see that your imagination was sparked indeed!I like the bubbles.

Thanks. I think I can do better though! This project reminds me of an old school project. Where you sort of had to make a mosaic out of hole punch nibbles (for lack of a better term).

The Evening Stars

I used paint splats 100% pressure
    Sphere for the stems 100% pressure
    Flower children stickers on white 100% pressure duplicated and enhanced
    and the spider with the sphere.
    Background on cell metallic black.

Now that I have the wacom updated with the latest download it responds so much better to pressure. I am really happy about that.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Nice images everyone! Hopefully even more people to join in . Until then, here's another one I've made. The only area that wasn't created with a sticker is the head of the dragon. The rest was all done with various stickers I created.

Last edited by Someonesane; 09-28-2010 at 06:14 PM.

That is fantastic SOS.
    I still do not understand how to make stickers. Were you one of the creators of these? I need to view the credits.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandra View Post
    That is fantastic SOS.

Thanks Alexandra

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandra View Post
    I still do not understand how to make stickers. Were you one of the creators of these? I need to view the credits.

I helped beta test the program before it's release, so a few of the stickers and presets I made were included with the program when it became available. The Paint Splats that you used in your last image and the Bubbles MagenSparks used in the image above are actually a couple of the ones I made. If you're looking for a better understanding of how to make your own stickers, you might want to read the tutorial I posted about it here: Sticker Creation Thread. There are also a few videos to be found at YouTube that explain how to make them. Here are a couple videos I made for creating stickers: Video 1 | Video 2. JudithTramayne also has some video tutorials for stickers that might help, as well. If you have specific questions, feel free to ask and I'll do what I can to help.

Love seeing the sticker brush creations! All of you.

Sos... great dragon and a bright landscape... also love the sky.
    Megan... very cool glass ball work.

That first one is just bizarre Sandy!!! Glad to see this thread as an art project... fun!
    Great job y'all. Here is one I came up with recently. Using sticker brushes:
    dotsy, pollock, mango and sage, and crosshatch. With the exception of pollock they were also made during the beta for ar3 and included in the program. I also have a new set of artist brushes I am working on at the moment.

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	186.3 KB 
ID:	48678  
    Last edited by screenpainter; 10-02-2010 at 01:06 AM.