ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: The Worms!

The Worms!

Sphere string set on 100%. Too fun. I cannot wait to play with this one more.
    Anyone up for another art thread with this tool? I would love to see what you would brilliantly make.

Can you find the pink pearl? I know....this one is easy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The Worms!.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	282.5 KB 
ID:	48657  

I don't know where sphere string set in in AR, but You made a fantastic sort of wonderland out of it!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Also a great Halloween theme!! I love it!! Bottom left in front of the flower?

Hi Cesare, I forgot-it is in the stamps. Try it out-just make it 100% in the settings. Thanks!

Steve, Wow-I thought I'd just made one and you found another! I put one to the left of the wooden man looking into the hole.
    Thank you very much, I am happy that you liked it.

A nice fun image dear Sandra.
    Treat Others as you wish to be treated

http://mannafig.deviantart.com/

Reading the title I was expecting something other than the content, although I must admit it is much better than my idea on the title. This seems fantastic great fun got here I'm sure, I just do not like is great, the 3D effect with a few simple lines are fabulous.

Thank you my dear friend Amanda! You can even enlarge this tool to a larger size and highlight and darken areas. A snake or rope. The ideas are endless.

Hi Javier, Thanks so much. You have got to give this tool a try.