ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: help

help

Hi i dont know where to to post this but... i am just wondering, im going to be buying ArtRage for my girlfriend for our 11 month anniversary but i dont know how it will work i have never bought ArtRage but it seems like you sign up when you buy and i just want to know if i can even buy it for her help?
    Thanks,
    Aionthesinner1

I suggest you wait for one of the ArtRage team to help you out with this (DaveRage, MattRage, AndyRage, or MikeRage), but I figure it will probably just require her to register the product under her name after you give it her. You should be able to swap any ownership details for the product on the members page afterward. Though, again, I'd wait to be sure of things by talking to one of the ArtRage crew.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

When you purchase ArtRage, the online store sends you an email with a serial number and a download link for the software. You can give those two details to the person you are gifting it to. They can then download and install the software. The serial number can also be used by them to register ArtRage at our member Area at http://members.artrage.com to download future updates.

If you have any further questions, feel free to email me at support@artrage.com and I'll be happy to help.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design