ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Scarlet Johnson Caricature

Scarlet Johnson Caricature

Reviewed some pictures for checking the likeness. Colors guessed and directly mixed on the canvas.
    I hope she's recognizable enough. I have particular difficulties to distort carming ladies features ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ScarletJohnsonCaricature.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	342.7 KB 
ID:	48552  
    Last edited by Caesar; 09-25-2010 at 11:04 AM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Caesar, this is a beautiful portrait, I think you have trouble distorting because you have such a talent to paint beautiful ladies

Wow Cesare this is excellent, you are so very good at these and they are so enjoyable to view.
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Whoever she is, she is beautiful and you painted her nicely,Caesar... she would like this, for sure.

Caesar, as to wether she is distorted or not I don`t know as I don`t know the lady but I do know she looks wonderful and reminds me of some of the magazine photos that were seen in earlier days

Love the colors you used and watercolor effects of this portrait. It's very lovely. I didn't recognize Ms. Johansson from it... but she is very beautiful. Perhaps more beautiful than Ms. Johansson. ha.

Love those eyes and lips. Very well done and soooo lovely.

Thank You, dear Pat! This actress has an interesting and attractive look in my opinion even if she is small and has not very regular face traits.

You know, these are my preferred subjects for style experiments dear Katie. Thank You!

She's an actress, dear Anna and You may look for her on the web if You're curious to now something about her (I'm not an expert thereabout, I know she was one of the protagonist of the movie Lost in Translation) Thank You!

I think I would have an hard time trying to know whether she like it, dear Sandra. She's a quite engaged celebrity. Anyway she could well be part of You kissame series I presume ... Thank You!

Dear Jean, as i told to Anna, she's a quite famous actress indeed. In some pictures she purposedly looks a little bit like Marylin Monroe. Thank You!

Thank You, dear Albert! Probably the front view was not the best one for likeness with her, but the important feature of the lips could be better shown. Moreover, as You say, my curse with ladies portraits is that I make the charm I perceive fully emerge.

They are the details to focus on with her, dear Jasmine. The nose is interesting but irregular. Glad You appreciate them. Thank You!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Don't be hard on yourself Dear Caesar,women faces can be the hardest to pull off,that's why I chicken out and do Monsters mostly!!
    Also I think Ms. Johansson maybe one of the hardest female celebs to paint,with her unusual features.
    So I take my hat off to you for attempting a Double whammy of a Challenge!!
    Still a wonderful portrait.Well done mate!