ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Scarlet Johnson CaricatureWIP

Scarlet Johnson CaricatureWIP

From a reference picture. It's hard to me to appl˛y deformations to beauties ... anyway I hope You like it and see some likeness.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ScarletJohnsonWIP.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	282.8 KB 
ID:	48514  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

I think there is a very good likeness. Nicely done
    Treat Others as you wish to be treated

http://mannafig.deviantart.com/

I'm relieved then, dear Amanda. So You know her. Now I can go on, finish, improve details, fine tune it and post in the main gallery tomorrow.
    Thank You!

Hey Caesar,I think you have her nose correct which is tricky,but maybe too much Plastic surgery to her upper lipLooking good.

On the right part which looks too homogeneous I guess, dear SCP. I'll see what I can do then. Thank ou very much, my friend.

Today I frankly feel a little upset and sad because of the execution of Teresa Lewis in Virginia.
    Whilst the international pressure, from Italy and France in particular, was able to stop recently a barbarian fake trial and a likely lapidation for Sakineh, a woman in Iran, similar international appeals for stopping such death penalty for a mental disable exculpated by an accomplice to be the mind behind the murder and not because he suicided afterwards weren't received.
    Not even the moratorium approved by UN is being observed by US states and this gave and gives Iran and other barbarian dictatorships and governments a chance to go on with their horrible deeds and executions.
    I'm also disgusted by a justice that, apart from the use of death punishment, is a class determined one and can execute also people who were under age when they committed a crime.
    Forgive my vent I learned to love so much of US contributions to the world since I was a child, I admired so many battles against racism and other injustices started there in the 60ies, that I now feel increasingly disappointed by conservative and cynical attitudes by a country who used to be a leader for human rights.