ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: I'm a newbie

I'm a newbie

I'm new here on the boards. I'm new to art, infact new to this program. I'm a Photo Impact digital painter. I'm very excited about this program. It is so different then Photo Impact. It seems like you are painting for real which I've never done. Want to but, I live in a small condo and the computer is not nearly as messy as real paint. Looking forward in learning more about this.

Welcome!

Hello, I am new to art too. As well as this program, and I love it. See you around.

Lynda

Welcome to both of you to this forum and to ArtRage 2 8)

Welcome to you both i hope you have fun with Artrage like i do
    Graham Fisher
    Email: Home cripster99@gmail.com

Homepage: artwheel.org

Mobile: 021-029-75930

Artrage 2.6
    Artrage 3.5
    Artrage 4.04

Wacom Graphire 6x8 Bluetooth
    Win7
    4GB 64bit
    sp2

Hello smilingthrulife,

I have an EOM U-Lead Photo Impact 5 program Bundled Edition that was included with a Medion Graphics Tablet that I bought a couple of years ago.
    There is a another version of Photo Impact by Nova.
    I have created several paintings with the U-Lead Photo Impact program and can only say to you, I understand your experience here if you are using this same program. I find this program to be fair for creating artwork. One criticism is the way the objects interact as layers with this program, very confusing. On the other hand you may find Photo Impact a good program to import paintings from Art Rage for web design composition. To add an extra flare to paintings created in Art Rage you might export in good quality pixel preservation formats like bmp, or jpg for smaller size memory, and then add gradient backgrounds for matting. If you are using the U-Lead Photo Impact program, they have an excellent selection of frames you might use for paintings created with Art Rage. You might even create compositions with Art Rage artwork imported into Photo Impact utilizing fonts and special effects for; illustration, poster, graphics, or even greeting card design templates. Overall I would believe from my own personal experience with Photo Impact that Art Rage is a better program for creating digital artwork from scratch.
    The very first digital art program that I worked with Art Rage 1

You may visit my personally designed website at: www.stephenlopiano.com
    There is one section full of pages there under the Digital Artwork category that is devoted entirely to paintings I have created with Art Rage.