ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: AR Holiday Coloring Book

AR Holiday Coloring Book

I am trying to encourage my clan to get into digital art, and I thought I would make an AR coloring book.
    I thought maybe some of our AR kids-young and old would like to participate.
    I am teaching my son some of the tools and how they work. In this picture after saving-you can duplicate or whatever you choose and set the magic wand on light setting and color in each section with whatever tool you choose, add wonderful things from the stamps and sticker tools, make wild walls-whatever you wish.
    If you wish-make a new coloring page. It is really cool if you keep a part of yourself in the picture and tell what tools you used.
    In mine I used the calligraphy brush for the ribbon on metal, and highlight with normal setting with the airbrush, and you all know how I make my flowers. I used the hairbrush for her hair.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Matthew just learned how to use the magic wand on 18% setting. He colored with the crayon using the mouse and used the stamps. He asked me to put it on Artrage. He had a great time with this. It is a great way to teach the settings and also great for memory work for kids.

Very cool stuff. Coloring is very much fun. I will have to dig around and see what I can come up. I'm teaching my niece to play with artrage too. She's got fairly good grasp on some of the tools.

Tell your munchkin that I think his coloring is great and I hope he shows us more of them soon.

I can't wait Magen-I would love to see some of your coloring pages. I will have to have a try!
    Matthew is just beaming over your comment! Thanks Magen-that is so nice of you!

This is great, Alexandra! You're so restless inventor
    choosing the words, we lose thoughts
    facebook, B, tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandra View Post
    Hi Mike, Thanks! How about adding a coloring page for the kids?
    I thought about it. Six months ago. Sorry.
    We have a popular cartoon - "Smeshariki.
    I wanted to make stencils out of it.
    It turned out - impossible. Now I'm very cautious
    choosing the words, we lose thoughts
    facebook, B, tumblr

Keep Yo Paws Off'n My Punkin

Here is the kitty painted. Hope you like it.