ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: An imaginary beast

An imaginary beast

Just to play with the pencil ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mjolnir.jpg 
Views:	282 
Size:	392.0 KB 
ID:	48268  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Looks real. I'm amazed over your mastery with pencil; lively shades with good depth!
    The artist is the lover of Nature, therefore he is her slave and her master. - Rabindranth Tagore

Nice, warm drawing of a beast, the thinker,Caesar.

Actually this experiment was intented to get some confidence in view of other subjects and I also got another idea from it, dear Wenkat. Thank You for Your "blessing"!

Thank You, dear Sandra! A possible idea in view of next Star Wars episode maybe.

He's one of the lone males of this touchy species, dear Anna. Better not to be on his way when he charges ...
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

That's so well done Caesar with it's believable anatomic detailing -very good work.

Very interesting and I love the pencil work here. I certainly wouldn't want to be in his way or did he inherit his eyesight from his front genetics or his back? Cause it may make a difference in how I run.

p.s. I do believe someone started a project of this nature. Was to combine animals to make new ones. I couldn't get the feel for it though. I wanted to try a Tigerdillo.

Wonderful pencil work, you sure are in the mood of beasts and weirdos lately!

Excellent sketch Caesar, you really showed the muscle tone of the animal and the shading is so good

Great job on the muscle anatomy. Very good drawing techniques as well. Impressive pencil work!