ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: my eye

my eye

eye study... not finished yet.... What I'm missing from this program is a finger or thumb blender... is it in the palette knife section and I haven"t found the right setting???

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	my eye.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	433.0 KB 
ID:	48266  

Again, I'm interested and am enjoying the progress and use of tools here. You should definitely finish your works up and post them in the Gallery section. You will get much more feedback, especially if you ask for it.

There are a few people around here who are just amazing with this program and I learn something new just about every time I look around here. I've learned so much from everyone here.

This particular forum isn't lurked on a whole bunch, so you may wanna hit up Tips and Tricks for information on blending. I am still learning how to manipulate the settings on the knife to get the effect I want, so I wouldn't be able to properly answer your question.

You can search for things in there or make a post and ask for help there. You'll most certainly get it.

thnx... for both comments... Ur probably right. playing with the toys are fun... i found an easy way to pan and zoom... holding down space bar while moving ur mouse pans your drawing and holding ctrl while spinning the mouse wheel zooms or un-zooms.... .. also found the cheat sheet for hot keys ... today's been a good day

dragons almost done... I'll post that in the thread u had mentioned ..
    thnxs

Nice work so far
    To answer your question the palette knife is the blender with a few settings already there and as many others you can tweak until you get what your after. Hope this helps
    Treat Others as you wish to be treated

http://mannafig.deviantart.com/

thnx.. yeah i had been poking around more with the settings and have figured out how to lightly smudge ...im redoing the lashes on this one...