ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Hi. Im new :)

Smile Hi. Im new :)

hi, im new here and new to drawing... here is a piece i started... i been poking around at all the work here, its very cool,
    do you guys use the mouse still or is there another tool to use to draw with...?

im just playng around still and am getting used to what each preset tool can do,

i welcome all sugestions... not sure ye what i wanna do with this peice

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dream1.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	395.5 KB 
ID:	48241  

Welcome aboard.

I see lots of interesting and colorful things in there already. Should just go with the flow and see where it takes you. Sometimes the most interesting things will show up when you're just doodling. When I first started playing with this program, I ended up with dolphins in a scribble.

There are a few people who use the mouse still and with very excellent results. Though, I think (at least for me personally) it is easier to use a tablet.

Hi !!!!

HI !!!!!

thanxs.. i like the mouse.... I'm used to it from CAD... i had seen a guy doing a demo earlier on youtube with a CINTAQ??? looks complicated...
    im likeing the forum... I joined a website called IDRAWGIRLS.COM can't beat free howtos... hmmm
    and I saw some of your work... liking the Pretty Arees and Ariel...
    the sleepy dog was cool too..
    thnx for your compliments

ME

I think you will have a good idea for your work, and I like the colours (specially the interaction) of your different colours here...

I can see the head of a dragon right on the middle which is on fire flying around... Can you see it?

thnx
    hi
    it was supposed to be more of a creepy demon-thing, not so much a dragon...
    i did another dragon,,,, havn't worked much on this lately...it looks too flat... i should try to give it more depth with shadow...
    i just got home from a party... need to sleep ... ttys and I'll check out your stuff