ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Sticker Spray Images Orientation

Sticker Spray Images Orientation

I hope I am not repeating a query from the past. I hate when that happens! But, I am new. I looked to the forums and then to the manual. Honest, I could not find someone who had the same problem. Perhaps it is just me, which I can now blame on old age.

When I select Sticker Spray and choose and image, a tree for example, when I apply it the image is applied upside down, sideways, and sometimes as it is intended to be seen. It is frustrating.

Can someone point me in the right direction? I use a Mac if that matters.

I watch you guys from afar with the greatest respect. I myself have no talent and envy who do.

P.D. Dinkles
    Man of Leisure

It really kind of depends on the preset you use for the sticker spray. If you click on the spray variation on the sticker spray settings panel you can actually choose how a sticker acts in regard to rotating, opacity or alpha, how it reacts to pressure and other settings. There is not a lot of information around about how to set up the spray variation, but there is some in the manual. An easy thing to do is just right click on the rotation green radial button and select clear the value... this should stop it from rotating. The best way to figure out what the settings do is just experiment with different settings on the spray variation panel. If you get something you want to save, you can save it as a preset using the preset panel... click on new preset and it will save your settings for the sticker spray or any other tool you are using.
    Give it a name and it will be there every time you start up artrage.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by screenpainter; 09-13-2010 at 06:51 PM.

There is also a good presentation by Someonesane on making stickers and sticker presets here:

http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums...ad.php?t=30400

GzAirborne

Thanks for nudging me in the right direction.

P.D. Dinkles

sure np. hope that helps.