ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Little Wooden Singer

The Little Wooden Singer

Oh dear oh dear....the clothes are calling, work needs to be done, and what do I do this Saturday morning.....DOODLE!
    I hope you enjoy her.
    I watched an oldie last night, "Some Like it Hot."
    Somehow I envision her singing: I want to be loved by you, by you, and nobody but you....boobadeedo boo!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Sandra, this is priceless, cute and very good

Thanks so much Pat, I wish I had more time to devote to details. Always popping back and forth between yard and house. I am looking forward to fall and not having to cut the grass for a while.

Sandy - This is Outstanding! I think you have created a character that would work excellently in a children's story - or a series of stories.
    My Website - SkylarArt.com
    "Beauty Draws those who Draw Beauty" - Skylar

Skylar, Thanks so much! You know, I think I could draw this one moving around! It was so difficult for me trying to illustrate before because I could not keep the same expression. I needed more practice-hey with this one it wouldn't be too hard for me. Thanks for the idea!

Very good.

Hi Alexandra. Tha is a very nice concept.
    I really enjoyed.
    I'm sorry but only recently I returned to the ArtRage forums and saw your private message.
    Unfortunately I couldn't find a button to send you a private message back.
    Thank your sister in law for thte interest and if she still want sa print of the "portrait of a friend" she can buy it from rodrigabrahim.deviantart.com/store/

Bye and congratulations!

Fabulous dear Sandra the really made me giggle
    now you better get her some clothes before she get's a chill
    Treat Others as you wish to be treated

http://mannafig.deviantart.com/

Thank you Abrahim. And thank you for the link. I will tell her. She fell in love with your painting right away.

Hi Amanda, oh my gosh! All of her wooden parts are showing....what was I thinking?
    Hey, maybe I should put a blonde wig like Marilyn and that incredible dress she was wearing in that movie! I would have to reconfigure the wood on top though!

So cute!