ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: They say not to cry over spilled milk...

They say not to cry over spilled milk...

Well, that's exactly what I did. I had a cup of milk sitting on my computer desk and my desk got knocked, causing my milk to spill all over my wacam tablet. So, I might be out of a tablet for a long while. I'm hoping not though, I really will miss drawing on the computer if I have to replace it -- which, I might just end up and take the plunge to go get one of those new tablet laptops. I've had my eye on the HP tm2t for a while now.

So, are you hoping it's gonna be OK? or are you hoping for a new tablet PC ?
    Just say: "Rage It", because we already know it's art.

My ArtRage 3 and 4 Gallery------My Site ------- BROWSE MY BOOK

So sorry to hear this Senkusha. About three years ago I spilled a cup of coffee over my keyboard and ruined it. It was a mac, and very expensive to replace at that time.

If you google around you can see that people put computer parts into the dishwasher with no heat and no dry some even rinse them in the bathtub and use soap to suds them up. You could rinsing it off and letting it dry for a week. Watch some videos before attempting for better instructions.

GenghisShawn

Hope it turns out ok, whichever way it turns out.

Truth be told, I was already considering upgrading to a new tablet pc, but that's still a few months away, so yes, it would be very regrettable if my wacam is lost.

I tried it today and it didn't respond, so I'll take your advice and look up some cleaning methods on Google. Perhaps I can still salvage it.

The thing that really stinks is that I just ordered some more pen nibs the other day too.

Before getting a tablet PC, you might want to consider an iPad now that ArtRage is in beta for it.

I really like that I can watch instructional videos, read ebooks, create art anywhere with it and surf the Internet. At 1.5 pounds it's wonderful.

And this from a die hard PC fan!
    See ArtRage2.5 and 3.0 Studio Pro Tutorials:
    http://www.youtube.com/JudithTramayne
    or
    https://www.artrage.com/artragebasic.html

Children's Book - The Wonderful World of Wunks
    Written, illustrated, animated and narrated by Judith Tramayne