ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Halloween -Broomriding side effect

Halloween -Broomriding side effect

I did post it in another section (guess which), but eventually decided to give a try here, since it's fun, I find, and cannot disturb candid and innocent mind after all ... I hope everybody and our AR hosts may agree on this evaluation of mine.
    I guess some of the great Elvgreen pin-up humour (I appreciated on a book this summer) kept impressed in my mind.
    It was made referenceless and in short time, thus it has an approximate finishing, more or less a vignette. Maybe it would deserve to be improved so as to become part of a funny scene next Halloween.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Caesar, I littery cracked up laughing, have to show this one to my husband, he will get a laugh also, oh forgot in the laughter, great paintingwait till Eighty sees this one

Naughty, naughty, but isn't she a cutie... wow... this is a very good drawing just out of your mind... yeah...please maestro, finish it when time alowes you ..am looking forward to it...

Ha ha ha very good Caesar.

What a cute, funny thing! She needs more practicing before the Holloween, yes?

Thank You, dear Pat! Actually it was too long from my last humouristic ideas and vignettes, so I went back to this genre which is generally appreciated. Eighty didn't see it, but I'm sure he would decrypt the scene. I hope Your husband appreciated too. It may also be an idea for Your Halloween costumes. Thank You!

Dear Anna, the good news for me is to have such beauties right in my mind who don' see me getting old when I take them out. The bad news is that I don't realize I'm getting old until I cross real ladies who can perfectly look through me as if I were transparent .... Thank You!

Dear Sandra, I thought You were among the cited candid and innocent souls ... . By the way, I hope You are not upset to see that I borrowed Your cheeks without asking for this vignette. Thank You!

Dear Oriane, she tried also an electical broom to avoid the malfunctioning, but she crashed too when the wire eventually unplugged ... Thank You!

I'm sure that practising she would get her broom pilot wings and fly high, dear Jasmine. Thank You!

carinissima la strega caesar
    //
    Stefano Fiore - Rome/Italy (Misterpaint)
    // Tablet Wacom Intuos 4 Medium- XP SP3
    // My Portfolio: http://www.stefanofiorearte.com
    // 3D Art Gallery for all artists (my web project) http://www.grifioartgallery.com

Grazie Stefano! Mi pare che la scopa concordi!
    Il bozzetto dell'idea era venuto bene velocemente, poi ho deciso di completare il tutto riempiendo le aree di colore e dando qualche tocco di matita e aerografo tanto per, però la vera illustrazione sarebbe tutta da fare e ci vorrebbe una pianificazione razionale di strati e l'uso di strumenti manuali, un po' più delle complesse procedure di Nickillus o Andrea insomma (per non citare i tuoi processi quasi euclidei). Purtroppo mi manca la pazienza di portare a termine fin nei dettagli e con una procedura adeguata (e forse anche un committente che mi costringa a lavorare seriamente senza caz....ggiare e basta ).

great one sir, very funny