ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Heaven outside up -More views and my verses in English to the end

Heaven outside up -More views and my verses in English to the end

Look at this today speedy painting of the Allmighty! It took only 10-15 minutes to record all these variations in the sky (and what You see is just a pale idea of the magnificent show). I'm just sorry I realized the interesting clouds configurations only too late ... I guess You may find connections between these sky views and some Italian classical or baroque paintings, especially by the greatest Venitian masters.
    I didn't manipulate these pictures taken again from my terrace with a quite modest camera. An addition to the stunning gallery of Mair.
    I took other during the holiday, but I didn't have the camera when I saw a most spectacular and colorful light beams through clouds scene unfortunately.
    I hope You would appreciate and consider the palettes herein for some painting, either realistic or abstract.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SkyPainting.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	336.8 KB 
ID:	48161  
    Last edited by Caesar; 09-21-2010 at 01:41 AM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Caesar, what beautiful sky's you captured, and very kind of you to share, how fortunate to be able to see this beauty from your balcony, thanks again for sharing

Spectacular palette for sure, Caesare. I'll put them in my favs so i can find them, when i will need them.

Glad You appreciated them, dear Pat and Anna. If You like or need a particular picture, I may attach it full size so that You can appreciate more details.

It is quite astonishing no matter how you view it, whether scientifically as my son and I are studying or with one's faith and amazement-it is always so beautiful. Thank you for sharing your part of the world with us dear Cesare.

It's a pleasure, dear Sandra, and I guess that environment was and probably quite influential on the various painting schools and great masters' palettes.
    Just look to the colors of the vrious impressionist painters (with Gaugin after he left France)! Or the difference between the Impressionist and their Italian predecessors Macchiaoli, or the Catalan painters palettes ...

Stunning Cesare thank you so much for sharing
    Treat Others as you wish to be treated

http://mannafig.deviantart.com/

Ceasar all I get is a sort of dull grey u should b so lucky

Wonderful capture of the nature. IMO, no better Artist than Naure ever exists.

I'm glad You liked the colors and the textures of the sky, dear Amanda, Eighty and Jasmine! After all ... what a wonderful world we live in!