ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: MOARA Video

MOARA Video

Hi everyone! Last year I put together a video featuring the artwork of Oriane's MOARA thread. Because of certain issues occurring in youtube, I have made that video semi-private, which means it can only be accessed from a certain link and not from a general search on youtube.

If you have not had the chance to view it, it is worth a look. There is some fantastic art in both the thread and the video.

Here is the link to the video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0KB4AzhRa4

Here is a link to the thread
    http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums...ad.php?t=19695

Thanks!
    Last edited by Sketchism71; 09-09-2010 at 04:01 AM.
    "The significance is hiding in the insignificant. Appreciate everything."
    — Eckhart Tolle

Its wonderful Sketch, great to see it all together. MOARA forever and you have made sure it is, thank you so much
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Very nice Eddie.

I'm putting here Byron Callas comment, and your answer. About this fantastic video:

Byron Callas - The video is a wonderful tribute to the ArtRage forum community. In seven minutes one gets a visceral experience encompassing thousands of hours of thought, contemplation, practice, hard work, struggle, fun, brushstrokes, digital clicks and final elation that give rise to the creative output of thousands of creative journeys. It's a wonderful "summing" tribute to all artists young and old, novice and pro and in between who contribute to the vitality of that forum community.

Sketchism71 - Byron, your depiction of this is perfect! The amount creativity represented in the MOARA thread is mindbowing!

Dear Sketch, Thank You so much!!!! an altogether strange and beautiful thing! xox

It's great Eddie! and the video is also a labor of love from you. Thanks for all your work. And what Byron said.

Eddie, This was so kind of you. It is wonderful. I love the music you've chosen as well.

Thanks everybody! It was fun to make!!!
    "The significance is hiding in the insignificant. Appreciate everything."
    — Eckhart Tolle

Very cool video

Great Job Eddie! A tribute to the tributes! Al