ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Twilight (protagonist caricature)

Twilight (protagonist caricature)

I gift to all gothically romantic girls in here of any age ....
    One layer felt pen ove a sketch drawing layer. No more than one hour and half (my patience and time limit).
    I attach also the reference picture I put aside to check likeness ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TwilightProtagonist.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	237.2 KB 
ID:	48053  
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Caesar; 09-08-2010 at 09:26 PM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Dear Cesare, I will write a funny story for you. We were in town, and my son needed to use the bathroom. There I was in the middle of a traffic jam. I pulled off the road into a fast food restaurant. I took him quickly inside and walked him to the restroom. We were walking out toward the door and it was lunch time-very crowded with a line. As I was approaching the door they had a lifelike poster of Edward on the door. There I was holding my son's hand and my face turned blood red and I said, "Oh my Lord." There were these guys that looked at me and just laughed. I couldn't help but smile and walk out as quickly as I could.
    He is one of the most gorgeous men that I have ever seen on film. Makes me wish that I was that age again.Great job Cesare.

....LOL You lived a quite funny experience, dear Sandra, and I guess the situation could be interpreted in many comic ways by the guys who saw and heard You!
    I guess You would then have preferred this portrait of him not as a caricature and maybe the entire figure .... so as to print it and stick it to Your bathroom door !
    Just kidding. Thank You!

Caesar, what a wonderful job, like this very much, if Sandra doesnt stick it on her door I will, after all Im only 70 yrs old

Are you kidding Pat, I'm forty seven now and still can't look at this guy too long. He causes memory lapses and hot flashes.
    Cesare, I would probably be in the bathroom too much.

Dear Pat, You'd better, since Sandra cannot apparent keep much of her control with such a vision on the bathdoor ... Thank You!

Dear Sandra, I guess it would take time in order to have a cool shower everytime You get in with flaming cheeks ...

Nicely done dear Cesare you got his features brilliantly not my type but very nicely done
    Treat Others as you wish to be treated

http://mannafig.deviantart.com/

Thank You, dear Amanda! I guess that, as a zombie (if I remind well a picture I saw of You at Halloween), You're not much that attracted by vampires ....