ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blues in the pot...

Blues in the pot...

Am out of interesting ref pics...so had to reach for my imagination... again... just a relax... trying to find the usage for glooping pen...Good day /night/to you all....
    Attached Images Attached Images  

it's a pleasure to see your creative genius at work. you can use any tool and it comes out great it seems. love your painting style.

Beautiful... i think the gloop tool is working really well for you in this piece, it really suits the loose approach you've taken.
    "I paint because I love to cut mats" (Arthur Alexander)

AT-TA,
    Oh you can't fool me, you most certainly DID use references, your
    exceptional talent and blissful imagination. (So there! ) Exquisite
    colors and artful blending compliment the delicate presentation of
    this bouquet and oh those beautiful Lapis blue Iris's, my favorite!

Mairzie Dotes

Thank you so much Albert, for your kind compliments... am not sure about that talent stuff, but i just love painting, cooking up the colors, so they become hot and boiling...oh... cannot do much realism,i would die pretty soon of boredom... i love freedom and nowdays where you can find it, just in your buquett painting, so close it is to one..one has to grab it to give it another pair of wings so to speak. ANyway, so much appretiated, your every comment, makes me happy and ready for another little work.

Mairzie, you talented poetess, love always when you come to look at my works... am so glad that you did this time also.Thank you so much girl.
    Juz, your kind words and observation means a lot to me also.,... am glad you liked this. Thank you.

ANd always sweet Sandy, having an even short peak at my pics is enough to me, makes my day. Thank you Sandy.

7. Very interesting and energetic. A lot to look at. I bet it would look great printed up on canvas and hung on the wall.

Dear Anna, You don't seem to require any reference to make marvellous paintings! Gorgeous!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

AT, it is just amazing again what you come up with, true talent, beautiful work as always

Wish I could come up with things this lovely from my imagination with out any ref's they are lovely
    Treat Others as you wish to be treated

http://mannafig.deviantart.com/