ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Tablet PC question

Tablet PC question

I just got a HP TC4200 and I love it! Here is the question....

When I open the laptop turn it on and get ready to draw, I rotate the screen and lock it down. The display rotates 90 degrees for tablet use. I tap the button to rotate another 90 degrees but this makes the tablet have to be held with hinged side to me, the hinge sticks out and the power cable makes this not the best way to draw. I tap the rotation button 2 more times to bring the display back to the front of the laptop (non hinged side) Great this is what I want, except the pen now is reversed. I move the pen to the upper left and the pointer goes to the lower right. Anyone know how to correct this?

I saw somewhere that you have to re -calibrate the tablet each time you switch from Laptop to tablet mode otherwise it doesn't work properly. It sorta made me a bit dubious about tablets even though the idea is great. I was looking at the new HP elite book tablet - dont know which kind you have. I hope you are able to get it sorted though...

R

After uninstalling the wacom drivers and finding some older ones on the net I now have it working correctly. Thank you for the reply Rowena