ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Autumn Dance

Autumn Dance

Playing with crayons again. (Thanks so much dear SCP!) The nature stamps, stickers, pen, pencil, so much to play with in Artrage!
    I hope you enjoy the sprite beckoning: "Come, come, dance with me!"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Autumn Dance.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	433.2 KB 
ID:	47936  

Sandra, this is one of my very favorite things you have done. Brilliant use of color, and you have done her magnificently!
    Great job!
    My Gallery:

http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/2939
    Deviant Art Gallery:

Dear Alexandra, This is just adorable!!! maybe you will do the other three seasons, beautiful!!!

Wow your most welcome,great concept and wonderful colours! Keep up the good work.

Looks interesting. I really like the colors. Very autumn-like. Would have been more dynamic to have teh leafs point in differern directions and just down.

I agree with all the above posts. You've done it quite impressively!
    The artist is the lover of Nature, therefore he is her slave and her master. - Rabindranth Tagore

Dear Mike, Thanks so much my friend!

Hi Lee, Great to see ya, thanks, and this is a great idea, I will try to do this.

Scott
    , I am still a bit lazy when it comes to detail, but I am working on one that is taking me a good bit of time. I will post it soon. As I said before, I have a great deal of respect for your artwork and the time and detail that you put into it all. I admire your sketches and original ideas.
    Thanks ever so much and I appreciate your encouragement and your kind post my friend!

Hi Guy, I quite agree. I need to learn how to tweak the sticker, stamps, and tools a bit. This one was one of those quickies that I should have spent more time on. I am so happy that you liked her though, and I very much appreciate your nice comment.

Wenkat, Thanks so much for your view and kind comment, always appreciated.

Delightful and so colourful, I just love the Autumn colours.Well done.

Sandra, agree with barnburner, just love this, and wow those colors are fantastic......by the way Sandra, we have a little family of hummingbirds, they are so adorable, mommy, daddy and baby

Hi Sandy, so good to see you! Hope all is well. Thanks for your kind comment.

Pat, Thanks so much! I am so happy that you have a new family. I had to fill both of my feeders this morning. I have a few window boxes with geraniums in them that they love too. I wanted to make sure that they had plenty of water because they will be leaving us soon.