ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Image Gallery Quotes window not working? (not the forum Gallery)

Image Gallery Quotes window not working? (not the forum Gallery)

Has anyone else had issues with the Quote window not working in the Image Gallery? I had a couple replies to an image I posted. I tried to reply to them by using the Quote button, but after I typed them out and clicked the button to submit them, they just disappeared on me. Is this only happening to me? Does the quote system work differently for the Image Gallery now, like they get sent via PM or something?
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

I tried replying to one of your images via quote and appeared to be able to do this, but it's possible that there's a difference in what I'm doing, or my system setup. Could you possibly email me at support@artrage.com with the URL of one of the images in the gallery you've seen the problem with and let me know which comment you quoted? I'll be happy to do some checking with you to make sure that things are working as they should be. Comments which are triggered by 'quote' should appear below the list of comments.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Quote Originally Posted by DaveRage View Post
    Could you possibly email me at support@artrage.com with the URL of one of the images in the gallery you've seen the problem with and let me know which comment you quoted?
    Will do, thanks for the help
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.