Well, Africa is mad at us I guess, again. They are shooting hurricanes at us one after another. MON we surrender! We are looking at possibly a cat 3 over us (Hurricane Earl), whew I hope not. My sailboat and I are ready now as we can be. Whatever happens will.
If it is really bad here on St. John, USVI.......we will lose all power and landline phones /cells /inet and all the mountain roads will be closed for 1-2 weeks. We Pray.
So, having said that all I can do is wait and see and deal with it as it comes at me. We have a very small village here around the harbor and everyone is shutting down and locking up. It is just me and Indies Gal now (my sailboat). OK see ya when I can....... Wish me luck and hope for the best. It's gonna be a bumpy ride.