ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: ufo? ok, so maybe i'm nuts!!!

ufo? ok, so maybe i'm nuts!!!

,,,,,,,yesterday morning around 9:30, sitting on the back porch drinking a cup of coffee,, crystal clear ski, sun behind the big oak tree, heard an airplane, sounded like a small one, watched for the sound, as it emerged from behind the oak i could see it was a small plane, going from my right to left,,it was just put-putting along when out of the corner of my eye i could see something move from the left, something streaking at very fast speed, streaking on a straight line, no sound and no trail,,before i could look it had come from nowhere and had passed under the little plane and was gone in and instant!, the little plane had barely advnced,,i was looking due east at the plane, the plane came from the south and was headed north, the object came from the north but a little west of north and was headed a little east of south,,, the red line i drew is just to show where it came from, it went from left to right, in an instant it was out of sight, it was a bright white ball, the sun was so bright that the plane was in dark silhouette but this object was all silvery white, although it appeared that it passed under the plane there was no way of telling actually how far away it was or how big it was, just that it was round and silvery bright white, well, i was shocked to say the least and speechless,,, and a little shaky from the sight of it,,, excuse the quicky job on the painting but had to put it down,,,,, so,,, that is it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, xox

Attached Images Attached Images  

Arrow Ahhh da old weather balloon again?

Hi Lee,
    You are not nuts. Official reports say it was a weather balloon from 1947. lol

Seriously, Many people worldwide are now capturing actual film footage of UFOs around the planet and posting them on youtube. All shapes and sizes. OK, many are truly made up shots but many are very real. Bear in mind that a UFO is an Unidentified Flying Object. As we do have a secret military operation that tests new experimental FOs it is possible also that that is what people are seeing and filming. We do not know. It is good to always keep an open mind in these matters unless......they invite you aboard.

If they do........don't go. Run! Some people have reported human testing and abuse, those that returned. Your call or not.

Cool, Lee Ha ha ... I think it was Bob, flying with the September number of ArtRageUs.
    Nice Lee, I believe you.

more, can you stand it?
    Wikipedia,"According to the US Space Objects Registry, Telstar 1 and 2 were still in orbit as of May 2010",,,, um, could it be,???

um,, ECHO 1 burned in space in 1968, ECHO 2 the same fate in 69, well that's that,,,,

Thank You Bobbyray!!!, will certainly try to remember that, the only reaction i was able to get out was 'what the %&*#$????!!!! remembered from long ago about ECHO, an early sattelite, just looked it up,,wonder if it is still circulating maybe VGER???xox

Dear Oriane,,, Bob or D Akey??? Thank You!!! xox
    Last edited by Lee; 08-29-2010 at 03:01 PM.

HI Lee what do u think u are a Brazil or Coca nut

Dear Eighty+, more like a kookoo nut?