ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Is This Worth Getting Excited About?

Is This Worth Getting Excited About?

That's a pretty neat thing. I'm not sure if I'd be way excited about it unless I was way into writing or perhaps doing college oriented stuff. Then it would probably be nice to have.

Do not wait to put my hand on one of these pens.

I enjoy reading about gadjets as much as the next person. Don't know why, but it just seems like a step backwards to me. Instead of things getting simpler, they appear to get more complex. I suppose it has its applications for some. Not something I would run out to buy.

Neat gadget - but with my writing, it would probably blow up

What with laptops, netbooks, ipads and other mobile input devices, I think it might have missed the boat.

It's nothing new if that's what you mean, a number of companies make digital pens (aka smart pens, etc.) that record your handwriting. Although some of them require special paper to be able to tell the position of the pen instead of the little beacon this one uses.

Well, in my professional activity, using this pen would be very handy. In my opinion a modern breakthrough that would save me time.

Neil thanks for the link.