ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Delete files in ArtRAge

Delete files in ArtRAge

HI,

I am taking an easy way here by asking someone who knows. Where are the files in Ref. stored? I would like to delete some of those files I used in the past and no longer need them. I looked into C:\Program Files\Ambient Design\ArtRage Studio\Resources and found only the files that came with the software.

Also, the stickers, .abr files, wish I could delete some too or rename them so that they are more understandable instead of "MP Art", can someone help me?

Thanks in advance.

JJK

If you aren't looking for the default files for stencil, stickers, presets, etc, then I guess you're looking for the ones you've added since you installed the program. If that's the case, one easy way to get to the folder is to open ArtRage and then go to the menu bar and select Tools > User Content > Open User Contents Folder.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Thanks< I will try that. Thanks again for answering so fast dear Someonesane.