ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: F19 = Crash

F19 = Crash

Prompted but the keyboard shortcuts thread, I was working through the F Keys on my Apple Extended Keyboard, hitting F19 consistently crashes AR.

Patient "Doctor, every time I press here it hurts."
    Doctor "Well don't press there."

Are you using a Wacom tablet? Wacom reserve some of the higher value function keys (15 and higher I think) for multitouch triggers on the Bamboo Touch and it's possible that there may be a bad interaction between your current drivers and our handling of the Bamboo Touch standard. If you are using a Wacom tablet, try removing the current drivers then installing the latest ones, that may help with the problem. If that doesn't help, I'll see if I can find some extra function keys somewhere and try it out locally!

Quick Update: If it does fail, could you copy the contents of the crash report and send them to support@artrage.com so we can take a look at what's going on?
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

You are right I have a Wacom BambooFun, I've updated my drivers.

The problem persists. I've sent through the Crash Report through to support.

Hope this helps.