ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Project - This Old House

Project - This Old House

I got to thinking and as a suggestion from a forum friend here. I love old historical buildings and things... and she suggested that maybe it would make a fun project. I opened up a bit farther than just old houses. Any building that is a bit old and interesting to look at.

So, with her thanks for spurring the idea. Let's see some of paintings of those lovely old houses that are oozing with history and memory.

Here's some references to use, if you like them. Feel free. Or snap yourself some old buildings around your own neck of the woods. Use whatever tools you like and whatever theme you like. Long as it's an old building, I'll love it!
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Couple more. That'll be all for now though. Maybe some more later, if anyone shows some interest.

ps. All of these buildings and pictures were either taken by me or off of the brochures from the tours there. Some of the oldest houses are found in Salem, MA.

It is beginning to get stormy here and I was afraid I would lose my connection, but so far so good-Magen, this is fantastic! I love the photo's that you have uploaded. Oh I can't wait to contribute!

Great idea Magen. If I can squeeze out some time, I'm going to take a run at one of these.
    My Gallery:

http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/2939
    Deviant Art Gallery:

I hear ya about getting some time to do things. I've been pretty busy lately. I look forward to seeing the contributions and hopefully adding a couple of my own real soon too! I know you guys will do fantastic.

Magen, I am having trouble with my mac as far as saving pictures and placing them. There is a house that I wanted to post that is in town. I would love for you to see it.
    I will PM you with the address and see if you can upload it for me.

There were only a couple so far, I will dig deeper when I have a bit more time. Very beautiful house!

Thanks so much Magen. I really appreciate it! Just got back from town and passing this house. It is so hauntingly beautiful to me.

No problem at all.

Here's a farm down the road from me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FILE0002.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	467.2 KB 
ID:	48105