ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Gentle Vertigo

Gentle Vertigo

This came out of the imagination.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Very good Bobbi, I am a subject of verigo, and you painted the way it feels when you have an attack of it, Im lucky that it doesnt happen that often, but when it does, it is awful, cannot take the medication for it as I am alergic to it, so just have to let it pass.......good job

Pat, thank you for your comment. Vertigo is a scary thing. I too have had bouts of it and it makes for a frightening few moments, especially if you try to stand and walk. Its like getting the amusement park ride without having to get a ticket.

you said it Bobbi, especially if your in the dark, I just had a bout the other day and could not even stand up, it only lasted for about 6 hrs thank goodness

My heart goes out to you Bobbi. My Mom's father, my mom, and my oldest sister have it from time to time. Terrible stuff.
    I love this painting...you know it would make a wonderful textile-and a wonderful addition to the textile art projects thread....(hint hint)

While the vertigo is not much fun, I enjoy the picture. The swirls are interesting and the color coordination is very nice.

Sandy, I will have to look at that thread, Textiles. I obviously have missed that one.