ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: drawing cezanne

drawing cezanne

just fancy doing a spot of drawing it almost felt like charcoal again its only a quickie of boy in a red waistcoat just rough but did enjoy ----E/S
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cezanne quick drawing.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	158.9 KB 
ID:	47252  

just a quick splash of colour
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cezanne quick drawing no2.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	168.6 KB 
ID:	47256  

Glad you enjoyed doing this Eighty because it was well worth it, very good job, like it a lot

thanks Pat yes I did even if it was a reckless smash, should try to do these quickies everyday helpes speed up drawing which i like and now i'm slowly using more paint i think its seeing rattsang's stuff that's gee'd me up or woke me up but that work Washernasir does I could never do that must come from a lot of schooling and that I've never had being selftaught by just copying the master's, hope your still bashing them out faster then i can view them regards E+ -----E/S

I wish my quick paintings were half as good as this Eighty, Very nice. Best wishes Jo x

It starts looking better and better.

thanks Jose & Jasmin pleased your happy with it, might try one a day with luck

Wonderful job with the sketch eighty+. I love how detailed it is and I also like the colored version. You give me hope, I'm self taught too and maybe someday will learn to sketch as well as you.

I love this, dear mate! You did it great!
    Another one of Your great masters re-interpretations I guess, because it seems to me I've already met that guy somewhere.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

thanks brof just keep pluging at it suddenly your brain . hand and eye will work together ok

Hail Caesar good to see u back I thought u had gone AWOL had asked around but nobody was sure i thought u might b laying on a beach like poor old Cara did u see your laurels from Gohilly as for the statues they are still hagerling over the price but don't worry I'll get them OK
    -----------E/S