ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Blog

Blog

I created a blog for artists and art. I would be more than happy to post any of your beautiful paintings there with a little piece of information about the artist and/or a link. Just let me know!

http://quattrodesignforart.blogspot.com

Hi tinkerbel, I've got at least one art piece I'd like to put up in your blog. How do I go about doing that, and what kind of size/resolution would you want for the file?
    Last edited by marcialsj; 08-04-2010 at 04:55 AM.

That's great! If you post your painting or artwork here or at the gallery, I will pick it up. Just let me know what you want as extra information or a link, and I will give you a nice place at my site .

Kind regards,
    Annemarie

This one is an old one that I did in another software (Corel Essentials 4), so I wasn't sure I should post it here, but anyway, here it is. If you'd like it at a different size, please let me know.

I don't have a website link that you can post on your blog, but this painting is an attempt to have one of our California Bird of Paradise flowers look like a Wayne Thiebaud painting.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by marcialsj; 08-04-2010 at 09:32 AM. Reason: forgot the attachment

A beautiful piece! I posted it on my blog. I also included a link to your paintings here on art rage, if that's ok. If not just let me know, I will remove it then.

Thanks, tinkerbel, I'm glad you liked it enough to use it! It's an honor to be posted in your blog (which, by the way, you are doing a fastastic job on). I hope some other people in the ArtRage Forum will consent to share their artwork in your blog also -- we've got a community here with a lot of artistic talent.

It's ok that you published a link to my ArtRage gallery art -- no problem.
    Last edited by marcialsj; 08-05-2010 at 03:59 AM.