Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The cat that became a dog and the start of my book - feel free to comment

I'm still here

Not really posted much recently mainly due to the Hubby killing the pooter. He didn't clean it soon enough and over heated the mother board. I can't really tell him off as I killed a few cars by letting them over heat so were even

Anyway I'm still sketching but due to dead pooter I have not been able to scan anything in.

I'm a still working on my book I have come to a design of my character that I am really happy with so my next step is colour comps which I'll be doing in artrage.

Another reason I have not scaned stuff in is I have been creating a blog for myself which can be found here http://chibijanine.blogspot.com/

Something I have been doing is posting texture photos onto flickr, which are available for anybody to use if they wish

http://www.flickr.com/photos/5319476...7624785628752/

Some of them are the innards of the poor departed pooter.
    Last edited by Chibi J; 08-28-2010 at 02:34 PM.

Finally got the scanning issues sorted so he's the next few processes of my book development. The pictures are in the wrong order here oh well
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	17 Barney Dog.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	172.5 KB 
ID:	47858   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	16 Barney overview.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	230.9 KB 
ID:	47859   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	15 Barney expressions.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	286.6 KB 
ID:	47860  

Just starting on the colour compasitions for Barney seeing what colours he looks best in, I will also be trying different painting styles to see how they effect his look.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

I like the first two, best. He's turning out really adorable.

A poster for my house

Thanks MagenSparks, still have a lot of work still to do on this poochy need to look at paint styles then positions of his body. I will make this book though I WILL.

This is a little piccy I did for another sign in my house to let my husband and myself know when each of us have fed the dog. The reason the dog is now master of the beg as he has been put on a diet and every so often he gets a an extra cup of food because he acts like he hasn't had any food.

Mybe I should stick the caption 'Please sir can I have some more' on it

Also I have put this picture up on illustration Friday which is a weekly fun drawing site based around a word. This weeks word is Dessert which Barney is not getting anymore LOL

http://www.illustrationfriday.com/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Feed me paint.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	277.3 KB 
ID:	48064