ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: 4 presets per tool why?

4 presets per tool why?

is it because i only have demo of artrage 3 pro at the moment?

cheers - simon

Being the demo is probably the reason for the limited presets, but even in the full version, some tools might not come with any at all. Take the Chalk tool for example. It only has a single changeable option in the settings panel and therefore it doesn't have any default presets for it, though one could create their own preset for it if they found a real need for one.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

The demo has a limited number of resources available. You can add presets as you like with the full version, and it comes with more presets in general. Someonesane is correct regarding the example of Chalk with its single simple option, however you can still add presets as you wish for this tool.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Oh hope so as I was watching a youtube lesson and the instructor was showing off a lot of watercolour presets which seemed to me bundled with her artrage - she was demo-ing them!

hi - can anybody tell me how many presets come with full pro version for Watercolours??

Thanks

There are 12 presets for watercolour in the full version of ArtRage Studio Pro. You can add presets yourself and also download presets other users share on the forums in addition to that.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design