ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Block Layer Transparecy

Block Layer Transparecy

hi there,
    im new here and searched everywhere (in the software and in the forum for near 2 hours xD) and cant find anything..

i bought the atrage3 studio version (for 33 i think) and i just want to know where i can find the "block layer transparency option is....i hope there is one, because its really important for me =/

Do you mean Lock Layer Transparency? Studio Pro has that feature but I don't think Studio does.

You could use stencils, though, to do the same thing. Someonesane has a great video about that on Youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xo5GO08M7rk). Watch all the way to the end.

It's for an older version of ArtRage, but the idea is the same.
    Last edited by terrygillooly; 07-28-2010 at 12:58 PM. Reason: oops posted wrong link
    Cat Boxes, a web comic

look on the layer panel.....find the soccor ball inthe upper right hand corner.....click for transparency on, or off. Hope thats what you are looking for

sorry, thats on the pro version

This feature is available only in Pro version

ah ok thanks a lot for the video that helps...i thought this feature is avaiable in the studio version too >.< i will just use stencils and when i think that this is not enough, i will upgrade ^^