ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: What do you think about bamboo?

What do you think about bamboo?

Bamboo is no longer just a delicacy for pandas or a collectible for sinophiles.
    The environmental movement is embracing bamboo it's actually a type of gigantic grass with hollow, jointed, woody stems as a raw material source for organic products.
    Bamboo truly is a remarkable renewable resource. It is a centuries old material that has been and continues to be used by over half the world's population for applications as varied as food, shelter, fuel and clothing. These applications make bamboo a vital non-timber, non-petroleum resource. With a tensile strength superior to steel, it is one of the most versatile and durable natural resources in the world.
    Now, can you tell me what do you think of bamboo? Can you share your opinions with me? I'd like to listen to all of yours ideas.

at the moment its driving me crazy ok

yeah I forgot I've got a bamboo fun tablet which we seem to be working together alright now bit dodgy at first, tried to get bamboo dock, but Wacom wont part with it even thou its a freebe, I think they want to see my birth certificate just to prove that I'm E+ ----E/S

4. When ever I hear the word bamboo, I think of a scene in Rush Hour 2 where Jackie Chan says "Chinese Bamboo is very strong," as he and Chris Tucker Hang off a building holding onto a piece of Bamboo. The structure then breaks away...

As for the Bamboo graphics tablet, its a nice, reasonable quality piece of kit that is a great 1st buy for people wanting into digital art.

As for Bamboo itself, it is pretty amazing stuff.