ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Sticker sequence

Sticker sequence

I try to spray the stickers from my sheet in exact the order I put them on the sheet. How to do this? Which settings in the sticker spray variations are necessary?

For instance:

Column 1/Row 1
    Column 2/Row 1
    Column 1/Row 2
    Column 2/Row 2
    Column 1/Row 3
    Column 2/Row 3
    Column 1/Row 4
    Column 2/Row 4

i.e.:

1 2
    3 4
    5 6
    7 8

And then starting over again.

I do not understand some of the other settings of the sticker spray variations too. I read the manual, but I did not understand the idea.

Or, what really is needed now:

Sheet:
    1 2
    3 4
    5 6
    7 8

Order:
    1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4 ,3 ,2, 1, 2, 3, ...

I can only make assumptions for the technical reason behind it, but I figure they handle the columns and rows using arrays, which pull the last numbers from each position. This means that reversing the Sticker Sequence will force the program to pull the items from the Sticker Sheet from left to right, top to bottom. So what you need to do is open the Variations Panel and set the Sticker Sequence dial for the Sequence to -100% (see the image below).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stickerpull.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	200.2 KB 
ID:	46667
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Quote Originally Posted by Someonesane View Post
    So what you need to do is open the Variations Panel and set the Sticker Sequence dial for the Sequence to -100% (see the image below).
    That worked! Thank you very much!
    I added some stickers so I don't need the order to be changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Someonesane View Post
    I can only make assumptions for the technical reason behind it, but I figure they handle the columns and rows using arrays, which pull the last numbers from each position. This means that reversing the Sticker Sequence will force the program to pull the items from the Sticker Sheet from left to right, top to bottom.
    I still do not understand the reason for this but now it's late at night here and I'm tired. Maybe tomorrow.